Our client is seeking an organised and confident personality to join their management team.
The incumbent will act as the main liaison between the Home Owners Association and its resident Members. The purpose of the role will be to process and monitor all applications submitted for building alterations and additions and to ensure that all contractors comply with the House Rules, Architectural Guidelines and National Building Regulations and rules. Management of maintenance matters and requirements of all infrastructure to meet set standards will form part of the job.
- A relevant tertiary qualification (Building/ Construction) is preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in building administration
- Experience of site inspections and compiling snag lists
- Able to read building plans and interpret architectural guidelines
- Sound knowledge of the National Building Regulations
- Proven experience in dealing with interested parties (management, owners, municipality, legal etc.)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong administrative skills with computer literacy
- A diplomatic, pragmatic and proactive approach
- Proven organisational and time management skills.