· Proven track record in a Retail environment
· Working knowledge of customer accounts and claims
· VALID SA ID BOOK
· FLUEENT IN ENGLISH AND AFRIKAANS
· Assisting the Senior Account Manager with admin and sales-related tasks.
· Liaise with the IT Service team, relating to customer requirements and resolve any related queries.
· Ensure that regular feedback is given to customers on all delivery.
· Liaise with the Finance Team to ensure that all orders are correctly billed.
· Business development, networking, presentations to clients, and marketing.
· Client prospecting and proposal writing.
· Manage interactions with suppliers ensuring that services are delivered in accordance with contractual obligations.
· Ensure that sufficient resources are available at all times to deliver the contracted service requirements.
· Co-ordinate any deliveries from suppliers to client sites where applicable.
· Responsible for IT advisory support (hardware and software) to offer the best solution to our clients.
· Assessing customer feedback and improving procedures accordingly to ensure that great customer service is provided at all times.
· Minimum of 2 years' relevant experience in the IT or related Sector is required
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Presentation skills
· Able to use their initiative and work independently
· Execute projects based on a predefined project plans
· Matric or NCV in IT and a related qualification
· IT qualification is preferred
· As a dedicated on-site IT Support Technician, the candidate will be required to provide remote and on-site support to the customer.
· The candidate will be expected to manage, maintain and prioritise his/her own workload.
· Onboard new users on all internal systems (Biometrics, Active Directory, email, VoIP and workstations.)
· Maintaining a neat physical server environment.
· Setup and maintaining Windows desktop and server environments.
· Monitor and maintain server backups.
· Monitor and action Anti-Virus alerts.
· Document customer infrastructure.
· A minimum of 1-2 years' experience is required.
· Windows server skills required, including SMB and Active Directory.
· Good understanding of VOIP systems.
· Basic understanding of Router and firewall configurations. (Mikrotik and Sophos)
· Strong general troubleshooting skills
· Working knowledge of ITIL Processes and OSI model
· Good interpersonal skills with a client focused mindset.
· Able to follow processes & work independently
· The ability to look beyond break-fix support and identify business solutions.
· Plan and perform audits
· Execute projects based on predefined project plans.
· Completed grade 12 (National Senior Certificate or NCV IT NQF Level 4)
· Comptia A+ and N+ Qualification
· Microsoft MCP and MCSE qualification
Excellent growth opportunity!
Candidates must have their own reliable transport and willing to work afterhours or on weekends as per the production demands.