Primary Role Accountabilities:
- Sell the Datacentrix Value Proposition offerings into the region to assigned client
- Sell the Datacentrix Value Proposition offerings into new earmarked clients
- Identifies opportunities by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; marrying up solutions offerings with business problems.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential clients; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; Full understanding of the sales cycle required.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts;
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Direct and manage ongoing customer relationships to ensure total customer satisfaction with Datacentrix, and further develop business based on opportunities identified at the customer site.
Critical Requirements - Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Matric or Grade 12 Essential
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as an Account Manager, Senior preferred in the Durban area
- Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
- Must have experience in selling Enterprise Complex Solutions (multi-vendor Solutions)
- A range of professional courses particularly related to selling skills, communication skills, presentation skills, negotiating skills and other sales related skills.
- Experience in the Business Solutions IT industry is highly desired and an expert level of knowledge is required, where product functionality and business environment must be strategically matched.
- Sales & marketing experience in an IT solutions selling environment, or senior management position with a focus on defining and delivering solutions. Expertise in selling a range of IT products and services is essential.
- End to end management of a sales channel is vital. This includes experience in account management, selling and product strategizing
- In depth knowledge of Durban Market, with relationships at senior management within the market existing
- Valid Driver’s License and own vehicle