KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Monthly financial reporting to Financial Manager.
- Monthly management pack preparation
- Annual budget preparation and budget packs for board
- Variance analysis and trends analysis on major expenses.
- Preparation of monthly financial packs for board meetings when Financial Manager is not here
- Review and preparation of general ledger recons and process related journal entries.
- Review and authorize cash book payments
- Preparation on monthly, quarterly and annual year end audit file
- Ensure company financial procedures are adhered to
- Ensure income tax, VAT and other statutory requirements are followed
- Review weekly and authorize the petty cash and payments
- Review creditors recons when required
- Cash flow admin and reporting into financial manager
- B.Com degree with accounting subjects is non-negotiable
- Completed Articles or Min 3 years' experience in a similar financial role (Accountant with reporting KPI's)
- Experience in a Medical Equipment and Devices environment would be advantageous
- Be able to communicate and report into the Financial Executive when the Financial Manager is not here
- SAP and SAGE experience will be beneficial
- Computer literate, specifically Excel very NB
- Being a team player
- Ability to use own initiative and work with minimum supervision
- Strong attention to detail & numerical ability.
- Able to work flexible working hours (overtime when/if needed)
- Able to work under pressure in order to meet strict deadlines
This position is open to all individuals who meet the relevant minimum criteria.