To instill systems and an organisational culture at the comapny that fosters sustainability as well as a climate conducive to growth and investment.
To lead the company's Executive and Operational Management.
To lead and inspire the company's Brand.
To ensure clear systems and structures are in place for succession plans.
Key Performance Areas/ Responsibilities
Strategy and Leadership
Be an inspiring leader and deliver on the company's Vision and Mission.
Be a strategic thinker; capable of navigating complex socio-economic and educational challenges.
Design and monitor short, medium and long term objectives of company
Develop and implement strategies and systems that allow for market, social, economic and competitive intelligence to be brought into the company in the form of knowledge and used in forming and crafting our competitiveness as an Educational Institution.
Be at the cutting edge of relevant business models and strategies aligned to the company in order to ensure a relevant and future fit institution.
Conceptual and analytical thinking
Ability to manage stress
Planning and organizational skills
To manage IT software development in order to facilitate enhanced system performance ensuring on time delivery to meet business requirements.
KEY RESULT AREAS
Treating Customers Fairly and Compliance
Management of Resources
Strategy Development and Management
Management of Budget and Costs Control
Management of Software Development
Experience and Knowledge required:
Minimum of 6 years’ quality assurance/software test analyst/practical testing experience (essential)
Minimum of 2 years’ JIRA experience (essential)
Minimum of 2 years’ Team Lead/Supervisory/Management experience (essential)
Knowledge and working experience with (essential):
o Creating test cases (minimum of 4 years) Page 4 of 4
o Creating test requirements (minimum of 4 years)
o Creating user acceptance criteria (minimum of 4 years)
o Exploratory testing (minimum of 4 years)
Experience using test planning software (Spira is preferred) (essential)
Demonstrated ability to manage testing environments and an in-depth understanding of testing methodologies and practices (essential)
Demonstrated proactive ability to impart knowledge and mentor others in acquiring skills (essential)
Linux experience (ability to navigate through CLI and perform basic commands) (advantageous)
ISTQB Foundation (essential) •
ISTQB Agile (essential)
ISTQB Test Analyst/Test Manager (advantageous)
Diploma or Degree in computer sciences or any other related professional and recognized I.T. qualification (advantageous)
Sales Representative/ Sales Executives
Matric with maths and science.
3 – 5 years of experience in electronic sales – preferably the mining industry.
Computer literate (MS Office package).
Product line management experience.
Valid driver’s license.
Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services.
− Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- In conjunction with the Sales Executive & RAM responsible for selling company products, services, and solutions to customers within a designated territory.
- Meeting and maintaining sales budgets
- Establishes develops and maintains relationships with existing and prospective customers.
- Identifying sales opportunities
- Negotiating and closing sales deals make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, and relevant business unit managers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Customer and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Answering technical questions from potential and existing customers.
- Attending trade shows and conferences and providing feedback on new products, pricing, and market conditions.
− Preparing and presenting bids and quotations that meet specific customer expectations and project requirements.
− Develop an annual business plan in conjunction with Ram & Sales and Business Development Director.
- Maintaining a database of information for sales prospects and existing customers.
- Maintain accurate records of all invoiced sales.
− Scheduling of visits or meetings with customers within your sales territory.
− Collecting information about the customer to assist in the development of marketing plans and sales strategies.
− Researching on a regular basis in the industry trends, competitors in the market and knowledge of your target countries and customers.
− Compiling and submitting monthly reports to relevant departments/Managers.
− Ad-hoc duties.
− Being open to change as an opportunity and adjusting to new situations.
− Demonstrates high expectations by setting challenging goals for him or herself.
− Takes initiative and goes above and beyond typical expectations.
− Follow through on commitments and promises with an appropriate sense of urgency.
− Demonstrates perseverance through significant challenges to reach goals.
− Takes responsibility for behavior, mistakes, and results, learns from successes and failures
− Continuously and humbly seeks opportunities for personal and organizational improvement.
− Values and encourages creative and innovative ideas.
− Contributes to a culture of sharing effective practices within the organization and across the organization network.
Critical thinking and problem solving
− Gathers information from multiple relevant sources and stakeholders when problem-solving.
− Makes and implements routine decisions in a timely manner
− Timely conveys decisions to relevant stakeholders and takes follow-up actions to support decisions.
− Planning and Execution
− Manage time effectively, prioritizing efforts according to organizational goals
− Regularly compares actual progress to planned milestones and adjust plans accordingly, holding yourself accountable for achieving intended outcomes.
- Seeks opportunities to work with a wide range of individuals and organizations to achieve common goals and better outcomes
- Develops mutually beneficial relationships and partnerships based upon trust, respect, and achievement of common goals.
- Gains the trust of key stakeholders by active listening and seeking to understand their views and needs.
- Consistently demonstrates respect and appreciation for others by empathizing, valuing their time and contributions, being available and responsive to their needs.
- Listens attentively. Seeks to understand other’s points of view and confirms understanding.
- Writes clearly, concisely and persuasively. Uses correct grammar, vocabulary and a tone that is appropriate to the message and audience.
- Speaks in a compelling and articulate manner, adapting communication content and style to different audiences and venues.
- Understand his/her own strengths and weaknesses.
- Balances personal strengths and weaknesses with the strengths and weaknesses of others.
- Seeks constructive feedback and other opportunities for self-development.
- It creates an inclusive environment that respects the culture of all stakeholders.
- Communicates and works effectively with those from diverse backgrounds
- Inspires and gains the commitment of others towards the vision, mission, values and organizational goals.
- Models organizational values and strong character at all times.
- Delegates tasks to appropriate individuals or groups.
- Promotes collaboration among team members. Encourages others to cooperate and coordinate efforts.
- Encourages others to proactively solve problems and take initiative.
- Models and encourages others to manage conflict openly and productively.
- Leads to team meetings.
- Prioritizes team morale and productivity, celebrating team accomplishments.
- Filters down goals with employees that align with organization vision, mission, values, and goals.
- Consistently coaches others towards goals, recognizes accomplishments, and provides timely, relevant, and constructive feedback.
- Holds employees and teams accountable for achieving their goals and for modeling organizational values and strong character.
- Evaluates performance regularly, identifying learning needs.
- Selects highly effective employees
- Places individuals in roles and assignments that contribute to their personal and career development.
BVSc (Bachelor of Veterinary Science)
The overall purpose of this role is to create and maintain a range of web applications throughout the .NET stack, including back-end and front-end development, as well as interaction with the database and APIs. The role will be required to work closely with fellow developers and business analysts in the business support area and the change stream (project and continuous improvement).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES – FULL STACK .NET DEVELOPER
• Full stack development, including front-end, back-end and integration to the database • Determine sources of application page or server problems and take action to correct such problems. • Review or update applications in a timely manner, using appropriate tools. • Participate and contribute to design decisions regarding applications, and provide input into architectural design • Find solutions to complex screen design challenges that result in a positive user experience • Interpret complex business needs and problems and produce creative, sustainable solutions to such problems that do not contribute to technical debt • Confer with management or development teams to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, or choose solutions. • Produce high quality code that does not increase bugs/errors in maintenance streams down the line • Identify problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback, and correct problems or refer problems to appropriate personnel for correction. • Maintain understanding of current technologies or programming practices through continuing education, and make suggestions of the application of such practices to improve the way we work • Understand user needs and translate that into technical requirements that will address the business need. • Develop or validate test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types. • During crisis situations, focus on the restoration of business functionality with the urgency justified by the business impact.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
DESIRABLE SKILLS / EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
These are skills that are advantageous, but could be acquired after appointment • ASP.NET Core • Document Database, for example RavenDB • Understanding of Entity Framework • Knowledge of Continuous integration principles and tools • MicroServices Architecture (using message queuing)
Experinece and knowledge required:
5+ years Client Success or Key Account Management experience in a SaaS, software or consulting company (essential)
3+ years leadership experience (managing a team) (essential)
Proven experience in account managing blue-chip and/or large and/or complex clients (essential)
Experience working with cross-functional teams (for example: product, development, marketing, etc.) (essential)
Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals (essential)
Experience and knowledge of technology and software industry (essential)
Experience and knowledge of Client Experience (CX) (advantageous)
Excellent proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) (essential)
Proven experience in representing written and statistical data (essential)
• Relevant University Degree or Qualification (essential)
• Client Experience Certification (advantageous)
The following job responsibilities are applicable:
The following are the requirements:
The key requirements/qualifying dimensions for the role are as follows:
Experience and knowledge required:
2+ years leadership/supervisory experience (managing a client user support team) (essential)
2+ years’ experience using and managing/ensuring that others use a ticketing system (essential)
Client-facing interactions in various capacities, such as during project set up and support (essential)
Expertise in computing skills, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint (essential)
Experience in setting-up / configuring surveys and /or using survey software / survey platform (advantageous)
Excellent numeric capability and analytical skills (advantageous)
A solid understanding and experience in project management principles (essential)
Experience in the field of Customer Experience (CX) (advantageous)
Proven ability to deliver in a high-pressure environment (essential)
Job Description – Retail Demand Planning Manager
To support the growth of this new company, we are looking for a Retail Demand Planning Manager based in Johannesburg.
Purpose of the role
To ensure that all Planning functions are performed within the targets and company values. Work closely with relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure overall success of the business.
The successful candidate should have the following skills, experience and attributes:
A degree/diploma in Procurement or Supply Chain
Critical competencies for the role includes but not limited to the following
Ability to work under Pressure
Attnetion to details
Communication Skill ( verbal, Listerning & written)
Good Understanding of systems development life cycle ( SDLC) Framework
IT Technical Skills
Knowledge of ABIL,Systems, SPHINX/PHOENIX,EXACTUS, Tallyman,CS WorkFlow, ABIL WEB, Gazelle, Thor, Thunderhead
Knowledge of Banking/Financial & Credit Card industry
Problem Solving skills
Qaulity Assurance Skills
Result & Deadline driven
Min Experience Required
3 - 5 Years
Min Education Required
To design, develop, maintain and document code changes, on System from business specifications and user requirements.
Key RDeesult Areas