The Finance - Stores department
is offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced Manager
to join the team.
We are looking for someone with a minimum qualification of Grade 12 coupled with a Diploma in Stock Control / Purchasing Management; and the person must have at least 5 years’ experience within a stores or warehouse environment.
Computer literacy on MS Office Suite, Cimso and SAP will be an advantage. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure that all purchase orders are placed on time to prevent shortages in stores;
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of goods received and master records in SAP;
- Maintain services and operations to meet quality standards;
- Control and account for all goods in the store;
- Provide training on SAP & Cimso;
- Manage stock takes;
- Manager the team and ensure that staff are coached and trained on an ongoing basis.
Initiative, problem solving, reliable, assertive, analytical thinking, good communicator, good interpersonal skills, time management, judgement and decision making, persuasion, team player.
If you believe you have suitable experience and qualifications, please apply. Application Process: Closing date: 27 April 2021 Where to apply:
You can apply online at https://www.fancourt.co.za/careers-job-listing/ PLEASE NOTE: The Company’s Employment Equity Plan will be taken into consideration with all appointments. Should you not be contacted within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.