The Coompany’s BI department is seeking a senior SAP BW/HANA/BO Consultant for a contract position.
The primary purpose of this role is to build, support and maintain BI and analytics solutions based on SAP BW4/HANA (BW on HANA) and SAP BusinessObjects.
The BI Consultant should also be able to advise and guide our internal clients and teams through SAP's BW/HANA/BO offerings, applications and features.
We are looking for individuals with very strong communication and analytical skills to work with business process owners, project stakeholders, developers and other SAP functional/technical resources.
- Responsible for SAP BW/HANA/BO solutions throughout the complete development lifecycle; from design through implementation and production support.
- Design, develop and support of BW data models using BW LSA++ architecture
- Design and develop queries, reports, workbooks and analytic solutions using primarily SAP BI technologies including BW, BEx, Web Intelligence and Crystal Reports.
- ETL design and development - transformations, routines, formulas and DTPs.
- Conduct root cause analysis and provide solutions to production and development issues.
- SAP BW/BO back-end development and configuration, testing and pre-production support.
- Analyze business requirements, review existing systems, define the solution, and translate that into detailed design documentation.
- Translate technical designs into an efficient, elegant and working solution.
- Deliver comprehensive, easy to consume, reporting solutions that leverage all available toolsets (portal, mobility, BI broadcast).
- At least 10 years of end-to-end SAP BW modeling and development experience.
- At least 5 years of core modeling and development on SAP BW4/HANA or BW on HANA.
- At least 7 years of SAP BO development and/or support experience (WebI, Crystal Reports).
- Knowledge of ABAP will be a distinct advantage.
- Proficiency in SAP BW modeling, system architecture design and performance optimization.
- Experience in at least one SAP ERP functional module.
- Good understanding of business processes in MM, FI, SD and HR.
- ETL development using Data Services will be a key advantage.
- Experience with the agile development methodology.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, problem solving, and organizational skills; attention to detail; and ability to coordinate multiple tasks, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work with a diverse and integrated team consisting of application developers, technical business users and business analysts.
- Extensive experience with SAP HANA data provisioning options (SDA/SDI, SLT, ODP)
The primary responsibility of the IT Architect is to design and implement complex computer systems and offer infrastructure services. The professional will address any issues related to ICT security and performance. Take charge of the software and hardware installations, specification, testing and service transition. The professional will have to identify the potential technology innovations and engage with businesses. The architect needs to guide in execution of Incident, Change, Release, Problem, Performance, and Availability Management.
Matric / National Diploma / BSC Degree (Computing / Information Systems) / BTech (Computer Systems / Information Systems)
Duties & Responsibilities
Desired Experience & Qualification
Someone that can manage a payroll division. The division is small and the person would be expected to:
If you do not hear from us within 30 days, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful. Twiga may keep your details for future opportunities.