Project Manager than can coach and mentor (Servant Leader) Can add value to the project and be factual
Attention to detail and sense of urgency in a subtle way
Great Attitude and bubbly personality
Project Manager who has experience in IT integration projects and strategies
Experience in CRM (Salesforce)
Worked in a telecoms environment and a solid understanding of fibre technology
Worked on CRM - Salesforce
Worked on IT Projects with solid experience in data and systems integration
Project Manager who is experienced in Agile and Waterfall
Strong stakeholder management skills
Must have the ability to acquire understanding and absorb information rapidly
Strong but friendly demeanour, and must also have the ability to say no when necessary.
Must earn the trust of senior stakeholders.
Be able to remain stable and calm in stressful situations.
Assertive, able to take stand on issues without being abrasive.
Strong communication skills - able to communicate well one on one, in small groups and presentations to senior stakeholders. Thinks quickly on feet.
Keep people informed and not shy away from delivery bad news.
Must have persuasion skills - able to persuade in change efforts and be convincing.
Attention to detail and factual (manager profile).
Must be able to give solid backing from experience for decisions.
Must have the ability to organize and run effective meetings
Provide change leadership, and manage conflict effectively
Effectively work through conflicts to optimize outcome
Need to exhibit energy, strong desire to achieve, high dedication level. Positive, 'can-do' attitude
Waterfall (relatively strong on governance)
Agile - most stakeholders work on Agile
Therefore candidate must be able to roam between Waterfall and Agile (Wagile)
Successfully migrate the data estate to AWS (follow the full data product lifecycle)
Delivery of the data movements, sequencing the migration in the appropriate manner to ensure we are effective and run to full capacity
Must have knowledge of Data migration experience not only from a program management perspective; Cloud data environment; Data warehousing
3-4 years’ experience with Large Data Migration project experience (lead role)
Performance & Delivery ( Required for Operational roles to align to Operating Model)
· Assist personnel in performing ServiceNow Discovery and Service Mapping processes and troubleshooting the errors that arise.
· Work to configure the Service Mapping tool and load data / dependencies identified by Service Mapping into the CMDB.
· Assist in the integration/ field mapping and reconciliation of data from ServiceNow discovery, Service Mapping, SCCM, SolarWinds discovery, and ad hoc loads in the configuration management module.
· Perform change reconciliations for data in the CMDB.
· Assist with audits of CMDB data to ensure that the data is accurate.
· Assist with maintaining CMDB data which is not discoverable by automated tools.
Assist with tasks related to implementing the ServiceNow application in the OT environment. Work in documenting procedures for the discovery, configuration, and change management functions Assist in developing, modifying, and configuring reports, dashboards, and outputs associated with the change, configuration, discovery, and mapping functions
Support and manage the end-to-end project plan, and monitor/report progress
Identify risks and issues and proactively resolve/mitigate them with project teams
Ensure that business outcomes are defined, approved, and delivered, whilst continuously monitoring progress with project teams
Support strong governance, aligned with the overall IM governance structures as defined by the PMO team
Provide guidance to project teams on the delivery, including scope and budget, and governance of their projects
Communicate and provide reports regularly and effectively with portfolio and project stakeholders
Support the portfolio manager and project teams in the overall successful delivery and governance of the portfolio
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience (Postgraduate Preferred)
5 to 8 years of experience in project management activities
Project Management Qualification (PMP preferred)
Agile ScrumMaster qualification advantageous
The Business Analyst plays a critical client-facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into a solution that can be configured from a standard set of offerings. The BA operates as a single point of contact or as part of a team.
BSc Computer Science, BSc. Information Technology or an undergraduate qualification in a relevant IT Discipline.
Microsoft and Azure certifications
SQL Database experience
- 3-5 years working experience in application of both business and systems analysis for mining solutions
- Experience with Mining Systems
- IT and ICT solution design and delivery experience
- Basic IT skills to support hardware, software and understanding of networks
- Systems Analysis skills, Process mapping and Requirements elicitation
- Experience in the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) will be advantageous
You will demonstrate how newly developed software systems work to clients, and answer questions relating to implementation. You will also be required to install the software and ensure the client is satisfied.
· Meeting with clients following the development of software packages to collect data and other information required to customize/configure software systems.
· Creating a plan for each client, detailing the tasks that need to be completed for the timely installation of software systems and hardware.
· Communicating with clients throughout the deployment process to obtain feedback and approval.
· Reporting back to project team clients’ individual needs and specifications.
· Educating clients on how to use developed software systems and system features.
· Installing software systems and all necessary components.
· Ensuring that the project team is aware of key deliverables and project milestones.
· National Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Information Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
· Proven experience working as an Implementer
· Sound technical knowledge.
· Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
· The ability to multitask effectively.
· The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills.
· Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
· Fluency Portuguese/Spanish
- Apply technical and business process knowledge and serve as an expert in terms of recommending and driving technical and process improvements
- Perform System Analysis and Integration for projects, new demands including system enhancements
- Compile detailed application specifications and standards
- Deliver client service functions, including strategy, support for Safety and Sustainable Development, quality of service and operations
- Act as a key member of programme and project teams
- Recommend and drive process improvements
- Manage technical specialists team members
- Manage and supervise contractors and vendors
- Provide input into the standard catalogue of applications and services in the area of responsibility Work closely with industry peers and suppliers to ensure that best practice is applied throughout the Company
An undergraduate qualification (Bachelors degree or equivalent) in the relevant IM Discipline.
Desirable: It would be advantageous to have a postgraduate qualification in the relevant IM discipline OR a proven track record of extensive practical experience in a role and context of similar complexity.
- the specific IM field, controls and risk mitigation
- proficiency in required languages. LATAM roles will require proficiency in Portuguese or Spanish
- the Region IM objectives and outputs
Provides a consistent outstanding role model in relation to safety practices with a deep understanding of the importance of safety
The purpose of Global Information Management (IM) is to enable the delivery of business processes, communication, collaboration and knowledge management through the deployment, support and maintenance of enterprise IT/OT technology, infrastructure, applications and Mine Technical systems.
Report development using PowerBIDevelop SQL Queries
Optimise of reports and queries
Input into the technical discussions and analysis
Adhere to business and technology standards and best practices for OT
Ensure customer satisfaction is high and SSIS
An undergraduate qualification (Bachelor's degree or equivalent) in the relevant IM discipline and/or Technical competencies and certification with relevant years of experience in a similar role.
· Report devopment using PowerBI
· Sql Server Management Studio
· Integration work
Provides a consistent outstanding role model concerning safety practices with a deep understanding of the importance of safety
Technical Documentation Specialist Responsibilities:
· Understand Information Technology (IT) Lingo
· Write IT Standard Operating Procedures, Standards, Procedures, Scope of Work, Create Flow Diagrams etc. with input from Technical Resources
· Performing transcription and conversion work, create new templates
· Assisting in Outlining a long-term document Naming and Numbering strategy.
· Adhering to regulatory requirements.
· Ensuring documentation integrity.
· Removing documents that are obsolete.
· Proofreading documents upon request.Basic analytical experience
· Able to work independently and in a team environment
· Able to prioritize responsibilities and adhere to deadlines
· Multitasking ability.
· Attention to detail.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Software System Knowledge Required
· Ability to edit, proofread and implement in-line changes
· Advanced understanding of technical writing conventions
· Ability to comprehend and clearly communicate complex technical data
· Advanced documentation layout and formatting skills
· Proficient in technical document structure, grammar, tenses, outline, and format.
· Work with Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft Excel etc.
· Work with Microsoft Sharepointor similar storage software and applications for electronic filing
· Excellent written and verbal communication.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Highly motivated, independent individual
Education and Experience2-4 years of work experience directly related to developing technical and/or software documentation
Analysis of current and future processes/systems.
Perform additional duties as assigned by management.
Maintain professionalism, good attitude and appropriate behavior with IIT personnel, clients and vendors.
Assist in maintaining a clean and orderly workplace/office.
Server 2016 & 2016 Experience
Windows 10 desktop support
Cisco switch Configuration
Wireless technology experience
Completed Grade 12
Relevant Information Technology Certifications/Qualifications: A+, N+, or equivalent essential
MCSE/MCSA/MCITP Must Have
6-7 years relevant IT technical experience
Hyper-V cluster configurations, designs and support
Anti-Virus experience in support, design and configuration (prefer Trend Micro, Symantec, McAfee)
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft, Citrix, Backup solutions (Netbackup, Backup Exec), Security Architectures.
Operate a variety of related Server, Software, LAN and WAN equipment.
Windows 10 desktop support Must Have
Cisco switch Configuration Must Have
Wireless technology experience Must Have