The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Be proactive and have a positive outlook on life
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Be extremely logically minded
- Have a methodical approach to a task.
- A can-do attitude
- Willingness to continuedly improve
- Must possess a sense of urgency
- Self-motivated & Goal Driven
- Have a mature sense of responsibility
They will also possess the following skills and experience:
- Must have experience to interpret & generate electrical drawings independently, Eplan experience beneficial.
- Must be able to wire automation electrical panels with PLC’s, VSD’s & servos.
- Must be able to plan, execute & complete automation installations.
- Must understand VSD and servo and other instrumentation integration.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Good organizational skills (Time management etc.)
- Problem Solving ability must be high due to the nature of the environment
- An ability to think logically and sequentially.
- A wide variety of industry sector experience is beneficial.
- Advantageous if PLC programming experience in the industrial industry.
- Application design or development experience highly beneficial
The Job Spec includes but is not limited to:
- Developing automation electrical drawings.
- Have logical and consistent record keeping in all aspects.
- Interface wiring of VSD & other industrial instrumentation applications.
- Interface development of Servo applications.
- Design and check newly developed electrical mechatronic panels.
- Develop a bill of material for applications.
- Generate costing based on bill of materials.
- Leading a team or work individually.
Full background checks and prior competence will be investigated and tested, therefore only suitable candidates need apply.
A market related remuneration package will be on offer R22 000 – R30 000 based on relevant experience & qualification.