Transport/Logistics supervisor/Manager needed in Centurion
Must have in the transport industry with knowledge in fleet control, vehicle planning, services.
Must be fluent in Afrikaans
R12 000 pm
Ref as transport supervisor
Purpose of the position
GPDM (Global Product Data Management)& MDMS (Model Data Management System
WISS (Work Instruction Standard System)
PV (Product Verification)
PIMS (Parts Information Management System)
STMS (Standard Time Management System)
PIS(Production Information System)
Required Qualifications and Experience
Line bore technician / machinist needed in the East rand.
Welding experience needed.
Excellent medical health
Must be willing to travel.
Must know engineering outlays and Designs
Ref as line Bore Mil
Co2 Welder Boilermaker needed in Benoni
Must have matric
Must have Qualification
Must have CO2 Welding Experience
Must be a boilermaker
Ref as CO2 Weld/Boiler
Sales rep needed in Randburg
Must have matric and own transport
Must have extensive experience in the Cleaning products industry
Ref as Sales cleaning
Draughtsman / CNC programmer needed in Benoni.
CNC programming milling & turning with Edgecam or similar.
Autocad drawings to be issued to workshop for production. Autocad drawings to be issued for subcontract work.
Autocad drawings to be issued to clients for final approval.
CNC Milling and turning programming required.
ISO9001 standards to be adhered.
Min 5 yrs experience.
High speed machinery
An opportunity has arisen in the QA Departmentin Durban for a self-driven and motivated individual who will be responsible for the following:
Key responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
Qualifications and Experience
Sales rep needed in east rand.
Applicant to reside in East Rand – not more than 40km from head office
Electrician / Technician needed in Alrode
Must have matric and relible transport
Must be currently studying or qualified in electrical
Fluent in Afrikaans a must
Data cleaning / Integrity checking
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting abilities
• Experience of creating reports using Excel or equivalent
• SQL, SSIS, database scripting (stored procedures, user defined functions, queries, triggers)
• Iterative testing including debugging and refactoring
• Present information using data visualization techniques (such as QlikView, PowerBI and
• Basic network and IT infrastructure environment knowledge
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Some experience in a programming language (advantageous)
• Any sort of ETL or Data Warehousing knowledge (advantageous)
• Statistical languages (such as R and Matlab) (advantageous)
• Experience of consuming APIs (advantageous)
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
• Ensure daily client data processing occurs successfully. Review errors and reprocess data within the agreed SLA
• Automate and enhance “start of business” checks for all client solutions. The objective of this automation is to ensure issues are proactively identified and resolved before they impact a client.
• Answer client support requests using the organisations support desk tool. This may be via multiple channels including email, telephone or instant messaging.
• Document support task progress and technical details throughout the support task lifecycle
• Use creative trouble shooting and problem-solving skills to help solve client issues.
• Follow up with clients to verify solutions are successful and drive client satisfaction.
• Escalate complex issues to the Support Desk Manager in a timely manner with appropriate details captured.
• Document problem solutions in the company knowledge base.
• Assist in the release management process, making sure that clients are on the latest versions of the Quintessence software. This entails communication with the client, internal testing, UAT and ensuing any issues are resolved before the release is live in the client environment.
• Participate in recurring support review meetings, presenting challenging support cases and new ideas to support them.
• Impress our clients with your empathy, professionalism, responsiveness, technical ability and attention to detail, representing the Quintessence brand.
• Be a strong client advocate, building trust and relationships with clients.
Looking for a Millwright Electician Durban
Identify specific safety hazards that will be encountered in the performance of your work and take corrective action to minimize these
Wear personal protective clothing provided by the company specifically when in the factory environment
Escalate any safety issue within your work area to the factory foreman.
Apply LOTOTO when entering guarded area.
Work Shifts and Weekends
Grade 12 Certificate
• Millwright (Electrical/Mechanical) trade qualification
• Working knowledge of SAP would be beneficial
• At least 3 years’ experience in a production and industrial environment
Sound Knowledge on Omron, Siemens and ABB PLCs
• Experience on Pneumatics and Hydraulics
• Able to read and interpret Instructions, Setup Procedures, Electrical Drawings and Manuals.
- Measurement of machined components.
- Use of the following : Vernier and Micrometer (Inside & Outside) Hardness tester and any other relevant instruments.
Must be able to understand both the specifications and the engineering drawings related to the product to determine whether the product meets the expected standard. While the inspection may start with a general examination, this also means a quality inspector must be able to measure the product using a variety of hand tools, including torque wrenches, rulers, calipers, gauges and micrometers. The quality inspector may weigh the product if necessary, and occasionally destroy the product to determine the limits of abuse it can sustain.
Sort or recommend the sorting of products to capture specific errors in the finished products. Sorting separates products or materials that are substandard from products that meets the minimum standard and prevents production errors from leaving the facility. A quality inspector may accept or reject the product, according to the results of the sorting process.
Prepare reports on the results of all inspections, sorting and testing. Such reports may include lot numbers, production information, testing information and the results of sorting, whether performed by the quality inspector or an outside contractor. An inspector may also be called upon to re-inspect materials or products after the products have been reworked to ensure they conform to the minimum product standards.
Recognized quality control certification plus other relevant national technical diploma or B Tech.
Email cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref quality control Dbn
Issuing of Store Items Assembly, Components and Spray Painting
Issuing of Contract and Maintenance Items Electrical, Control Panels, Motors, Batteries
Faulty Actuators Checks
Returns from site and Stock Take
Issuing of Consumables Maintenance & Factory
Drill Bit sharpening
Tool List Check Procedure
Scaffolding, Ladders & Generator Control
Diesel in Stock Control
Recycling or Dumping of empty consumables
Stock control of cable and wiring register
Excel - Must have
Outlook - Must Have
Admin and Stock Control
Buyer needed in Chrisville JHB
Sales & Marketing
Merchandising and Tradeing
European Trucks Spare parts experience
Comprehensive Industry knowledge
Market research and benchmarking
Someone who will ultimately assist a ‘’leading European Aftermarket Brand forming part of a world-class HCV Group’’ by:
source new clients