We require a qualified Enrolled Nurse with geriatric experience to join a well established organisation. Shifts 7 - 7.
Must be willing to live onsite during lockdown and a period thereafter. Preferably available to commence immediately.
DATA MANAGEMENT AND CAPTURING:
DOCUMENTATION DISTRIBUTION AND COLLATION:
WEEKLY OPERATION PACK:
Leading online retailer in South Africa is looking for a sales-minded stock checking assistant who can confirm stock availability with suppliers for their customers in order to convert leads into sales. Telephone skills and communication is of absolute importance. We require a candidate who is looking to eventually grow into a sales position.
The role will contain various admin tasks such as:
Please submit CV with an up to date professional photograph.
Min. Qualification (non-negotiable) – trade test registration
Experience based within the FMCG production environment, would be an advantage
This position is based ‘on the floor’ in production operation, entails shift work (at times)
Experience with production and labelling equipment, boilers, water plant, cooling systems, refrigeration, hydraulics and pumps will be required
Min. Qualification – B.Tech Food Technology/Food Science degree
Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience based within the FMCG production environment, of which at least 1-2 yrs has been at senior level within medium or large scale manufacturing operations as a Snr Technologist or QA Manager
This position is factory based, would require participating in week-end and public holiday cover on a rotational basis
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Grade 12 plus Degree
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience at a financial advisory practice - crucial
• Bachelor's degree in business, economics, finance or a related field will be – advantage
• Must reside in the Helderberg area
• Fully Bilingual in Afrikaans & English - crucial
• Professional corporate appearance
• Knowledge of FIC and FAIS legislation - advantage
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Methodical, detailed and organised work style
• Team player and can take initiative
• Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Familiar with Google drive / docs (similar to MS Word & Excel)
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT AREN’T LIMITED TO:
• Secretarial duties
• Assisting the financial advisors in servicing existing clients as well as new clients - handling preparation of all meeting documentation, application forms and follow ups with service providers and clients
• Filing, capturing client data, updating spreadsheets and word documents
• Processing of new business
• Follow-up all client transactions, implementation of new business etc
• Drawing statements from service providers and summarising client portfolio information
• Preparation of the necessary presentations, investment summaries and documentation for client review meetings
• Assist with FAIS and FICA compliance
• General office duties
• Be telephonically available for client queries and act as point of contact
• Maintain an appropriate filing and recording system
• Ensure that investments and assets under management and the recording thereof are kept up to date and current and send out statements on a monthly basis
Min. Qualification – Degree/BTech in Consumer Science/Food Science/Food Technology or equivalent tertiary qualification
Minimum of 2 years’ experience based within the FMCG commercial account management environment; ensuring that client-supplier relationship is managed to optimise value of sales
Experience of working in a commercially focussed role within the food manufacturing industry is a prerequisite
Experience and ability to monitor sales volume/promotions/marketing mechanisms/profit targets/margins/customer activity and customer service levels is required
Successful applicant will be able to prove effective growth and development of food sales via retail relationships
Above average communication, analytical and negotiation skills will be a prerequisite
This placement would suit a confident, independent and self-motivated individual
Duties will include, but aren’t limited to:
Manage/ Oversee staff, security & contractors to ensure the complex is well maintained and access protocol are adhered to.
Review work procedures and methods as required for quality service.
Keep records of all expenses from petty cash.
Obtain quotations for maintenance together with Managing Agent.
Verify all documents of new tenants.
Load fingerprints of residents on Biometric system providing all supporting documents are in place.
Monitor electric fence and boundary walls.
Oversee the security service protocol.
Enforcement of Conduct Rules and maintain general discipline.
Identify any breach in Conduct Rules and notify Managing Agent.
Assist tenants/owners where possible
Liaise with agents.
Liaise with contractors
Liaise with visitors.
Prepare maintenance schedule, obtain quotes and liaise with the Managing Agent in order to gain approval.
Keep records of all maintenance/ repairs/guarantees.
Inspect all maintenance services in order to ensure that work is done to satisfactory standards and specifications.
Maintain an asset register.
Keep records of owners/tenants and rental agents.
Keep records of staff:
Do disciplinary hearings
Monitor staff work performance
Ensure staff salaries/wages correct and forward to Managing Agent.
Monitor performances of general workers to ensure grounds are kept neat and clean
Landscaping and gardening
MAINTENANCE & REPAIR:
Advice on all maintenance requirements
Compile maintenance plan (short, medium & long term)
Maintain common property (small and minor maintenance)
Maintenance of civil , plumbing & electrical infrastructure (small)
Conduct maintenance inspection and requirements reported to Managing Agent.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE:
RECEIVING OF BULK WINES
ISSUING OF DRY GOODS TO PRODUCTION LINES
CONTROLLING OF STOCK IN 2 WAREHOUSES
ALL DISPATCHING OF ORDERS BY TRUCK AND CONTAINERS
WEEKLY AND MONTH-END STOCK TAKES
Start Date: 1 July 2020
Established NPO requires a Registered Nursing Sister for night shift. Previous geriatric experience advantagous. Must be registered with SANC and able to live onsite during the lockdown period and possibly a duration thereafter. Accommodation, meals and laundry will be supplied during this period.
Manage the full debtors book
Process accounts & incoming payments in compliance with financial policies & procedures
Weekly & monthly reports - age analysis
Move payments between accounts according to financial standards
Correct allocation of different discounts
Check quotations before sending to patients
Responsible for all correspondence regarding medical aids and debtors
Reconciling of miscellaneous debtors accounts
Admin duties - typing of letters, referrals and quotes
Must be fully bilingual
Extremely accurate with recording & reporting of figures
Good time management skills
Computer literacy: MS Office, Exact Dental Program
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS ROLE:
To ensure that all KPI’s are achieved and to meet set targets and customer due dates.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES, ACTIVITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THIS ROLE:
GENERIC OR ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS, QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, COMPETENCIES: