Are you passionate about Sales?
Do you love standing in front of an audience to sell your goods?
Then this opportunity is for you!
Self-motivated individual who has a flaire for Sales required to join this well established company. You have drive, determination and ambition!
Grade 12 (matric)
Sales degree/ diploma/ courses advantageous
Ideally Field Sales experience
Good Sales and Numeracy skills
Computer literacy: MS Word, Excel & Outlook
Excellent English communication skills
A valid driver’s licence and own vehicle
Willingness to travel.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREA:
1. INFRASTRUCTURE SUPPORT
2. INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
3. RISK MANAGEMENT & SECURITY
4. INNOVATION & BEST PRACTICES
5. SERVICE PROVIDER MANAGEMENT
Open daily Mon-Sun, closed in evenings.
Duties & Responsibilities include the following:
- Kitchen and waiter/ waitress management
- Staff training and development
- Receiving reception of all customers promptly
- Customer satisfaction through Service, Quality and Management
- Ensuring a quality meal and refreshments
- Checking on tables and customers
- Hygiene, health and safety management
- Adding service deliveries on the menu – more variety and selections (new dish development)
- Continuously conducting market research and adding value
- Taking complaints and compliments
- Optimising and implementing fresh and out of the box ideas to generate revenue
- Ordering of products for the Restaurant/ Tearoom
- Daily cash ups
- Reporting of any discrepancies to Management
- Basic administration knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- People’s person
At least 2 years working experience as Restaurant Manager/ Deli Manager
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
CLOSING DATE: 20 April 2021
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days after closing, please consider your application unsuccessful.
To market and sell all products and services, and digital services which include software and image processing to new and cross sell and upsell to existing clients in order to achieve agreed sales and service targets.
To maintain excellent customer relationships through effective service delivery; to assist with daily tasks with the objective of retaining and growing the defined portfolios.
To actively resolve all client queries that have been escalated within a reasonable timeframe.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE:
2 month contract assignment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
To start ASAP
The Project Coordinator’s duties are to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high quality standards.
Knowledge of the Sectional Titles Act essential.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREA:-
Management of staff:
Maintenance (Swimming pool):
Uploading new products on website.
Knowledge of HTML and CSS advantageous.
Own reliable transport essential.
• Answering and delegating all online enquiries
• Dealing with clients and supplying them with quotes where applicable
• Answering the phone in the office
• Available on Saturdays for client appointments between 9am and 12pm (if and when required)
• Keeping the database up to date with regards to stock that have been sold
• Extracting and preparing weekly and monthly reports of database of stock
• Checking monthly expired quotes and following up with clients
• Other office administrative tasks as and when needed
• Previous sales and administration experience essential (at least 4 years)
• Computer literate and proficient in MS Excel and Outlook and other social media platforms
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Interest in horticulture, gardening or the general landscape industry
• Own transport and driver’s license - essential
• Must reside in or close Stellenbosch (Kuilsriver, Brackenfell, Durbanville, Cape Winelands or Helderberg area)
• Available over weekends and after hours
Preference will be given to EE candidates.
Well established company is looking for an experienced Software Developer to join their existing team of experts. 2 to 4 years C/C++ and/ or Python development experience. RPC, API designing, Restful. Ethernet developmetn experience essential. Qualifications: BEng EE & Mechatronics. Your interests and passions are in Electronics. Take on this new challenge and gain international exposure. Ability to work remotely and at the office.
Manage the day to day running of the irrigation system (computerized and manual)
Supervise the irrigation teams on a daily basis and report back to Production Manager.
Purchase and keep track of irrigation equipment.
Repair and supervise the repairs of broken pipes etc. on a daily basis
The position of Financial Manager involves:
The purpose of the Process Controller is to maintain and grow the existing database with agricultural suppliers of fruit and vegetables. Your proven existing experience managing the process flow life cycle from start to finish is required.
Key Performance Areas:
- Analysing and identifying products to be processed continuously
- Client liaison and communication on parameters required
- Optimization and development of process flow documentation
- Making sure processing storage is compliant with SLA’s and delivered within time constraints
- Regular Quality Control checks to ensure products are delivered safe and fresh
- ISO 22000 awareness and implementation
- Setting up of final product specifications
- Completed Bachelor’s degree in Food Technology/ Food Processing essential
- You have current or previous working experience on Pastel Evolution, Pastel, SAGE
Good command of the English language – verbal and written
Your responsibilities will include the following:
Excellent organizational skills
Good command of the English language – both written and verbally
Attention to detail
Team player and independent worker
Innovative and positive thinker
Completed Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/ Business Management or equivalent
Merchandising, sales, stock taking and assisting with shop stock orders.
Full-time position working 6 days a week including weekends.
Monday - Friday 08:30 to 18:00
Saturdays - 08:30 - 16:00
Sundays - 09:00 - 14:00
Please include photo with your CV application