- Manage and grow the in-house PPC performance team.
- Responsible for defining and implementing PPC and Mobile Marketing plans and targets.
- Manage and optimise a large, multi-million rand Paid Media marketing budget across PPC, Remarketing, Paid Social, and App marketing to meet KPI targets.
- Managing all Paid Channels to drive high converting traffic that drives revenue to all platforms (Desktop Web, Mobi Web, and Android & iOS Apps).
- Develop & Implement overall Paid strategy, annual goals, KPIs, reporting needs, and working cross-functionally across stakeholders.
- Liaise with Retail & Marketplace teams to drive growth in Department, Category, Brand & Products.
- Liaising with Brand & Communications teams to drive company’s brand awareness.
- Daily, weekly & monthly operational and management reports
- Monitoring all Paid Channels to analyse results, deep-dive performance problems, recommending solutions, implementing solutions, and ultimately monitoring problems to correction.
- Profiling and identifying new potential Paid Channels.
- Own all tracking and analytics of Paid Channels whilst assisting other channel managers where possible.
- Assist with overall Google Analytics strategy and tracking requirements (Assist with management of external resources).
- Audience management to effectively target new users and high value returning users (Platform based audiences & owned back-end data)
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A tertiary degree is required preferably within Marketing, Statistics, Mathematics or Computer Science
- 5-7 years’ experience in PPC positions
- Experience managing a high-performing team
Google Analytics (Required)
- Experience on the following platforms:
Extensive Google Ads Experience (Required)
GDN (Prospecting & Remarketing)
Google Merchant Centre (GMC)
Google Analytics (Required)
App Advertising - Acquisition & Retention (Beneficial)
Google Marketing Platform (Beneficial)
Facebook Business Manager (Required)
Facebook/Instagram Ads (Required)
Twitter Ads (Beneficial)
- Managing Dynamic Remarketing Partners (Criteo, RTB House, etc)
- Feed Management Platform (e.g. Feedonomics)
- Strong Programmatic Buying experience
- 2-3 years’ experience in the Acquisition & Retention of App Users
- Managing App Partners (Vizury, Jampp, Criteo, RTB House etc)
- App Analytics (Firebase & Appsflyer)
- App Marketing Tools (Localytics, Mixpanel, Braze etc)
- Employing ASO techniques to improve app store rankings.
- Understand the mobile customer and their buying behavior.
- Managing mobile/app marketing budget and initiatives across channels.
- Managing all Paid & Organic channels driving app acquisition and retention.
- Creation and scheduling of Push Notification and In-app messaging campaigns.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please REPLY with your DETAILED CV (pref. in MS Word format) AND YOUR CURRENT CTC SALARY PER MONTH to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we experience high volumes of candidates responding to our advertised vacancies. This makes it impossible for us to reply to each applicant individually. Should you not hear from us within two weeks upon applyin