We looking for someone that has worked in the Insurance sector, predominantly in Life Solutions, long-term insurance, or life insurance. Someone without this experience will not be considered as this is the client's line of work.
The individual will be responsible for the creation, maintenance, and management of IT architecture models and their lower-level components. They are also required to interpret, use, and apply information contained within IT architecture to inform a range of business improvement activities, particularly those involved in the design, development, enhancement, and maintenance of IT projects.
The primary role of the Solution Architect is to ensure that the respective business, application, data, and technology perspectives are in line with the organization’s technology and governance strategies, policies, and standards.Required qualifications:
- Degree or Diploma with 10 years related experience.
- TOGAF (Foundation and Practitioner)
- Azure Certified Cloud Architect
- Experience in relevant technologies (particularly Microsoft technologies), development, design, architecture, and modeling processes
- Domain knowledge of insurance systems and pertinent technologies.
- Experience in Azure cloud architecture.
- Web Services and API design, integration, hosting, and security.
- Experience in evaluating third-party solutions for security, privacy, and fit for purpose.
- Experience in modeling as-Is and To-Be – identifying gaps and solutions to closing those gaps.