The key critical role of the Sourcing Manager is responsible for:
- Sourcing feedstock for the smelter and refinery sustainably in compliance with the LBMA Guidance requirements.
- Nurture partnerships with key potential and existing customers.
- Negotiate contracts with the relevant commercial and basic legal knowledge.
Essential requirements include:
- Commercial and/or Metallurgical degree
- At least 5 years experience in a marketing, trading, sourcing, or a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) role within the precious metals industry.
- Personable character who enjoys building relationships.
This role will suit a metallurgist who is developing their career in the sourcing and customer relationship career path of the precious metals industry; or a sourcing manager who has developed the technical knowledge through years of experience in the precious metals industry.
This role is based in East Gauteng.