Required to perform various flight line duties including, but not limited to:
- Line maintenance;
- Conduct routine inspections;
- Fault finding and rectification;
- Perform A-checks including weekly service checks.
- Grade 12;
- Good knowledge and understanding of a computer;
- Valid South-African passport holder;
- Licensed AME with a SACAA A & C License on B737 – 300/400/500 and -800;
- Certified on B737 – 300/400/500 airframe series and CFM 56-3 and -7B series engines;
- Sound understanding of technical aircraft publications and documentation;
- Willingness to work shifts, weekends and on public holidays;
- Must be available and willing to travel at short notice, both locally and internationally.
- Minimum of five (5) years aviation experience;
- Previous experience working on B737 – 400 and -800.
- Detailed and able to work under pressure;
- Able to follow instructions;
- Committed to delivering quality work;
- Proactive self-starter capable to function on his/her own without any supervision.
- No external email applications will be accepted;
- Should no feedback be provided within two (2) weeks from the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful