Scope and purpose
Responsibility for ensuring that two or more areas of SAP (PM at a minimum) are optimised for the company, and properly embedded, understood and utilised.
Reporting to the Head of SAP.
- SAP compliance with obligations (including legislation, regulatory, contractual and agreed standards/policies)
- SAP PM solution that fully addresses the company’s current and immediate needs
- Creation and maintenance of a pipeline of changes and projects that aligns SAP PM with the company’s foreseeable plans
- SAP PM solution design (including change requests), ensuring that strategies, policies, standards and best practices are applied correctly and consistently
- Individual and team service delivery against agreed SLAs and KPIs
- Adherence to defined targets, procedures, standards and measures for quality and customer satisfaction
- Excellent end user adoption, uptake and understanding
- Minimisation of preventable incidents
- Automation of feasible administrative and operational tasks
- Active and positive engagement with end users, application support and third parties
- Effective ongoing knowledge transfer to other IT staff, third parties and end users
- Successful delivery of medium and high complexity changes and projects on-time and on budget, including management of third-party resources where applicable
- Coaching and training users with regards to the use of IT assets and policies
- Effective vendor and contract management
- Maintenance of up-to-date practical skills and knowledge
Skills and Requirements
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage upwards and downwards.
- Creative thinker with vision, coupled with pragmatic can-do attitude.
- High attention to detail.
- Bachelor degree in related field required Master’s degree in related field highly desirable
- SAP qualifications in PM SAP module