PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To provide leadership and manage all accounting functions of the division.
This position will report to the Finance Director.
THE PERSON MUST SATISY THE FOLLOWING
The incumbent will be responsible for providing leadership and strategic direction to achieve staff quota targets of the business whilst positioning the company as an employer of choice withon teh industry and creating a forward looking abd innovative culture to thrive in a technology led and disruptive modern economy.
1) Drive recruitment policy development and implementation to attract and retain best talent
2) Design and manage implementation of innovative and cost effective training practices that maximise staff efficiency and productivity
3) Drive policy development and implementation of efficient and legally compliant HR administration practices
4) Drive policy development and implementation of legally compliant BBBEE, employment Equity and transformation objectives
- Relevant degree
- At least 10 years experience in an HR role
-Proven experience of managing a recruitment team
*** Graduates with excellent creative ability will be considered ***
We are looking for a PA (to the CEO) to do the following duties:
· Travel arrangements (Domestic & International flights), rental cars, and accommodation
· Managing travel rewards programs
· Check in for flights and send boarding passes
· Passports, online visa applications
· Diary management – following up on appointments and setting up appointments
· Keeping confidential information (credit cards, passwords, ID’s, etc…)
· Petty Cash
· Keeping up to date with Vehicle licenses (renew yearly)
· Vehicle services – book them in and drop and collect the vehicles
· Deal with Service providers – IT, Office supplies, ordering PC / Laptops, etc…
· insurance claims
· Liaising directly with personal bankers to raise queries and request
· Personal errands
· Monitoring all staff leave balances and submit leave registers at the end of the month to payroll
· Appointment letters
Hours: 08:30 to 13:00 (Monday to Friday)
-At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
-Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word and internet searches
- Own car available for work
The successful candidate should be able to deliver a high level of creative work focused on social media content, ensuring the concept and end product meet the strategic objectives of the brand and drive overall customer engagement across the various platforms.
You will be required to work independently and take ownership of digital brand communications such as Web Design, Social Media and online campaigns to deliver consistent designs that are aligned to brand guidelines.
You will need to work to tight deadlines and be quick under pressure. This role is a great opportunity to play a key part in transforming the digital customers experience.