Receive Job Schedule:
Manage Customers/ debtors:
ü Load and maintain all customer records onto Xero
ü Manage customer complaints/queries daily
ü Manage and produce monthly customer invoices and statements
ü Obtain and send job cards to clients as and when requested
ü Follow up daily on overdue debtors
ü Provide weekly feedback to Financial Manager overdue debtors
ü Maintain a list of debit orders and process monthly debit order run
ü Send invoices to clients with job cards (Project & maintenance)
ü Sending invoices
ü Ensure the invoice meets the statutory requirements (Creditors)
ü Capture the invoice or raise Non-supplier purchase orders
ü Ensure amounts on quote are accurate and quotes are authorised
ü Create purchase order and ensure the correct account and account has been selected.
ü Send PO’s to suppliers & requestor with the required delivery date & address
ü Ensure accurate amounts, quantities and estimated dates are used
ü Scan and attach the corresponding PDF invoice to the system
ü Set the payment date
ü Process and attach all bills paid with KB or AR credit cards
ü Reconcile credit card transactions with credit card statements
ü Ensure that credit card accounts have zero balances at month end
ü Process all bills paid from petty cash
ü Prepare monthly petty cash reconciliation
ü Ensure that petty cash balance corresponds to counts
ü Compile standard quotes, within agreed timelines.
ü Ensure the quotes are accurate.
ü Send quotes to clients.
ü Follow up on quotes which have not been accepted and escalating to sales team where necessary.
ü Send weekly outstanding deposits schedule to sales team
- Degree in Accounting & Articles (SAIPA)
- At least 1 years relevant experience
- Experience with debt collection
- Experience in Xero Accounting (NOT NEGOTIABLE)
The incumbent will be responsible for providing leadership and strategic direction to achieve staff quota targets of the business whilst positioning the company as an employer of choice withon teh industry and creating a forward looking abd innovative culture to thrive in a technology led and disruptive modern economy.
1) Drive recruitment policy development and implementation to attract and retain best talent
2) Design and manage implementation of innovative and cost effective training practices that maximise staff efficiency and productivity
3) Drive policy development and implementation of efficient and legally compliant HR administration practices
4) Drive policy development and implementation of legally compliant BBBEE, employment Equity and transformation objectives
- Relevant degree
- At least 10 years experience in an HR role
-Proven experience of managing a recruitment team
Reporting to a Team Leader, the successful Trainee will be required to support the Leader in the following activities:
No work experience is necessary, but would be advantageous. High attention to detail and accuracy, comfortable working with numbers and creative artwork.
Organised/driven and committed to learning, having fun doing so and winning. Strong work ethic and values.
Accountable for the overall performance of the national warehousing infrastructure