- Grade 12 or Equivalent
- RE / FAIS advantageous
- 12 months sales experience in Insurance Industry, specialising in selling car and household insurance cover ( DOFA Dates are essential for application)
- Sales experience from a contact centre or face-to-face environment
- English (Second Language Advantageous)
- Must be able to work on Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Sell short term insurance policies to meet predefined targets
- Ensure that all sales are in line with Financial services compliance standards
- Ensure that call quality standards are maintained
- Advise clients on available options relative to their needs and affordability
- Provide quotations to clients on various options in line with their needs
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent Objection Handling
- Excellent Negotiation Skills.
- Strong verbal communication ability (English)
- Good Listening Skills
- Ability to build Rapport
- Highly resilient
- Self-motivated and results orientated
- Solutions orientated
- Be able to think creatively
- Have good Organizational Skills
- Have a positive attitude
- Highly professional and takes ownership
If you meet the above requirements, please apply online!
Please feel free to contact Tower Group for more information.
If you have not had any response from us in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our data base for any other suitable positions.