Duties will include:
- Develop and maintain in house PHP based Web Applications
- SharePoint integration and authentication
- Comply with best practice methods and ensure performance meets expected standards
- Design and maintain SQL Server databases, tables and views to store and present company data
- Test, Interrogate and continuously improve existing and new modules
- Integrate into other modules, applications and API’s
- Document applications and process flows
- Carry out user training at various sites
- Develop and validate reports
- Liaise with users to understand issues and required changes to existing modules
- Work with greater team to design new modules to meet business needs
- Provide user support to resolve issues when identified
- Establish and adhere to timelines agreed for set objectives
Languages and Platforms
- MS SSRS
- Web Interfaces
- HTML 4&5.
- Matric / Grade 12
- IT related degree beneficial
- Tertiary Education in a programming language
- 5 years PHP experience
- 5 years MSSQL experience
- Broad knowledge of hardware, software and networking
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Good with people and good communication skills.
- Ability to close out tasks
Our client based in Howick is looking for an experienced cost accountant to join their team
If you’re a digital marketing whizz, our client is looking for you! Join a passionate brand with great stories to tell, based around 10 minutes outside of Howick.
The Social Media Manager will be expected to develop and optimise social media and online marketing by delivering on the following:
· Maximise traffic across social media platforms and websites , following best practice
· Drive Google Ads spend
· Analyse and interpret data to advise on best practices in terms of post timing and trends
· Give guidance on eCommerce opportunities
· Provide insight into new digital marketing practices and trends.
· Matric (a relevant certification/ qualification is preferred)
· Proven experience in a similar role with a focus on Facebook and Instagram
· A sound background in eCommerce
· Knowledge and experience of Google Ad campaigns
· Able to interpret data to guide on future strategy.