2-3 years college diploma required (A+, N+, S+, MCP), preferably in the field of computer science or other related academic fields. 5 years of relevant work/management experience.
5 years experience in managing and configuring enterprise-wide LANs, WANs, WLANs, VPNs, etc.
- Certifications in Microsoft/Cisco/VMWare technologies.
ITIL or PMI Certification preferred.
- Exceptional knowledge of service and application delivery, as well as successful service level agreement accomplishments.
- 5 years of successful leadership of an infrastructure team.
- Must have a strong hands-on/technical knowledge of VMWare technologies including vSphere and above, vCentre Server, and Desktop Virtualisation like Horizon View.
- Excellent knowledge of current communication protocols and standards, including Active Directory, Group Policies, MS Exchange, MS SQL, Cisco Core Switching/Routing, SSL/IPSec, SAN, Virtualization, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery